- Fluid Solutions
- About Us
Position : Salesforce Solution Architect
Location : Kochi/Bangalore
Experience : 10+ years
To augment our Salesforce.com consulting practice, Suyati is currently seeking to hire a Salesforce
Solution Architect to support our projects. The Solution Architect must design, develop and
articulate solutions based on a customer’s strategic business and technical requirements within in
the Salesforce echo system. The candidate will work with a variety of people (program managers,
technical peers and business partners) to ensure that maximum value is delivered to the clients. The
candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software
1. Own and deliver complex cloud solutions using SFDC, Heroku and J2EE
2. Create, deliver industry class solutions in Salesforce.com echo system.
3. Design, develop and support Salesforce related projects
4. Create UML diagrams, and design documents (LLD, and HLD)
5. Develop best practice methodologies
6. Ensure the technology architectural components including integration, security, and custom
7. Review design elements and signing off on the overall technical design.
8. Demonstrate strong technical leadership skills.
9. Identify technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches
10. Provide Technical Leadership & Mentoring to architecture group & application development
11. Work with vendors to represent the organizations requirements and influence key decisions.
12. Develop & Present Technical Whitepapers.
1. A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. Atleast 3 years as Salesforce Architect and 10 years of experience in the IT industry.
3. Demonstrable Experience in Solutioning using Salesforce Products including Sales, Service,
Marketing and Commerce.
4.Experience in implementing from the scratch (green field project) and thorough
understanding of salesforce licensing model and limitations
5. Extensive working experience in Apex, VF, Java, .NET, Js, JQuery, CSS
6.Technical Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative
7. Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and
8. Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
9. Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and
10. Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and
technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, Git
11. Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired endstates and deliver a solution